BattleLax 12U (Grad Years 2025/2026) Team
BattleLax 2019 Tryouts:
Tryouts for BattleLax Boys Spring/Summer 2019 will be held at Highland School (597 Broadview Ave, Warrenton, VA 20186)
Sunday, February 3rd: Grad Years 2025/2026 (Rising 7th and 6th grade): 2pm to 4pm
Sunday, February 10th: Grad Years 2025/2026 (Rising 7th and 6th grade): 2pm to 4pm
In the event of bad weather, makeup Date Sunday, February 17th: Grad Years 2025/2026 (Rising 7th and 6th grade): 2pm to 4pm
· Tournament plans are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
· Practices: During the Spring will be on Sundays at Highland. Times are TBD. During the Spring, we know that everyone is playing on high school teams or youth rec teams during the week. Our practices will be focused on fundamentals, building lacrosse IQ and establishing play calls. Spring team commitments come first. During the summer we may add a practice during the week between tournaments
· Uniforms are the same as Fall 2018. You do not need a new uniform if you have one already that still fits and your number does not conflict with the team. If you need a new uniform the price is $100 for the whole set or $35 for a pinnie, $35 for a shooter shirt and $30 for shorts. Uniform orders are taken during registration and will also be on sale before the summer season starts.
· Roster fees will be $850 – This will be split into two payments. $425 billed at roster notification; another $425 billed on April 1st and due by April 29th.Roster fees include all practices and tournament fees, the roster fee also includes:
· Roster fees do not include travel expenses. Players are expected to get to provide their own transportation and if necessary lodging for tournaments.
- · BattleLax does not arrange group hotel reservations, as everyone has their own hotel preferences. Most of the tournaments offer lodging assistance if you need it, but you are free to book independently. We do suggest making reservations early as hotels can sell out. Most reservations can be cancelled up to 24 hours before arrival in the event of any changes to your plans
For questions please send an email to:
or call Jim Eckert at 571-238-7466